Top 6 Cat Toys for Cat Lovers
Cats are just like us, they like to have fun! Cat toys are a great way to keep your cat physically healthy and happy and to bond with your beloved pet. What’s more, it’s a great stress-relief for both you and your cat and helps avoid your restless cat causing too much havoc whilst you’re away from home!
Whether you’re a cat owner looking for cat toys for indoor cats or cat toys for outdoor cats, we’ve compiled a list of the top 6 best cat toys, ranging from a few classic cat toys to some cool, quirky cat toys that we’re sure your cat’s going to love. So, without further ado, here are our top 6 best cat toys:
BEST FOR BUDGET
9 Refills Teaser Cat Toy
This classic teaser cat toy is the first on our list of best cat toys. This interactive cat toy comes with 7 different teaser heads inspired by real living animals that your cat will love.
- Adjustable Toy Wand – Made of 2 independent parts that can be assembled into one long wand or 2 short parts. Great for storage and convenient for the outdoors.
- Interchangeable Teaser Cat Toy Heads – This cat toy set includes a butterfly, dragonfly, fish, worm, mouse and natural feather swirls.
BEST FOR ACTIVE CATS
Roller Circuit Scratcher Cat Toy
This hands-off cat toy has to be one of the best cat toys out there. These super fun roller circuit cat toys are a great gift for any mischievous and playful cat and also makes a great toy for indoor cats that need exercise.
What’s more, not only does it make for a great toy for a cat, but as a cat owner it’s HIGHLY entertaining to watch, this video from one of my favorite cat channels says it all!
BEST FOR RELAXING YOUR CAT
Yeowww Catnip Toy
What’s there to say about this top 10 best cat toy? Cats love catnip, simple as that really!
We chose Yeowww catnip cat toys because of the quality of both their catnip and cool toy designs. Yeowww catnip cat toys sell nothing but 100% organically American grown catnip and their toys are made from heavy-duty cotton and colored with natural vegetable or soy-based colors.
BEST FOR BUSY CAT OWNERS
Automatic Laser Cat Toy
Overall Value (Rating):
Laser cat toys are a more “recent” addition to the world of cats and boy do the love ’em! This automatic laser cat toy is the ultimate gadget for you cat and busy owners! The toy can be set at random mode and 15-minute auto-off, leaving your cat to have fun by themselves.
- 100% Safe – It’s special light point, that will never hurt Pet’s eyes, and our product has the CE and RoHS certification.
- Multiple Modes – The rotation of the light could randomly and in different speeds, it has 4 kinds of speed: Slow, medium, fast and random.
- Cat Companion – It will accompany your cat when you’re not around and helps the cat exercise more and have fun.
BEST FOR SPOILING YOUR CATS
Interactive Cat Treat Dispenser Toy
Overall Value (Rating):
Next up on our top 10 best cat toys list is an interactive cat treat dispenser. Now if there’s one thing that motivates your cat to get up, you bet it’s food. These classic cat toys have evolved over-time from the standard ball toy to fun little challenges that will keep your little rascal busy for some time.
This cat maze toy by Catit Senses is the clever way to feed your feline friend, the food maze can be set to various levels of difficulty and your cat must move the food through the maze using their paws. The food maze appeals to not only your cat’s taste buds, but their sense of touch too, and keeps them physically and mentally stimulated whilst they work for their treats.
BEST FOR CATS WHO LOVE WATER
We’re now stepping into more “niche” cat toy products. Have you got a cat that likes to sip or play with the tap of your bathroom/kitchen sink? Or maybe a fussy cat who refuses to drink your tap water? Then this product is for them!
- Fresher, Better Tasting Water – Great for fussy drinkers, the 3 water flow settings offers maximum oxygenation for fresher tasting water.
- Dual Action Softening filter – Removes magnesium and calcium from tap water, prevents the likelihood of urinary tract diseases, which is a common health issue for cats.